The Star Maths Teacher’s Guide includes all the pages from the coursebook with answers and an assessment test for each chapter. It also includes tips for assessment and skills-based exercises.
The Star Maths Teacher’s Guide includes all the pages from the coursebook with answers. It also includes a wealth of tips for group work, assessment and skills-based exercises. The supplementary materials help you to provide individualised instruction for higher and lower abilities. The Teacher’s Guide also includes an assessment test for each chapter.
Star Maths – One of the reasons behind the Finnish PISA success.
The Star Maths series follows the new Finnish curriculum and is based on the popular Finnish series Tuhattaituri. The content helps pupils make progress in their numeracy skills. Pupils learn fundamental mathematical concepts and skills at a manageable pace. There are also maths problems to solve as well as tasks to investigate, coding activities and other ways to reinforce pupils’ skills. Learning is facilitated through a variety of task types and tools for individual and group work.
Star Maths and the new Finnish curriculum
• Fun and cooperative learning are central to the entire series.
• Materials make it easy to bring variety to your teaching.
• Star Maths provides tips for multi-sensory maths teaching.
• Materials include tasks to promote pupils’ coding skills. The Teacher’s Guide contains more tips on working with code.
• Pupil coursebooks include investigative tasks and experiments to promote pupils’ ICT skills.